As the temperature begins to increase in summer, several hazards can make serious damage to your car. Many drivers find it very hard to drive in bright lights and scorching sun rays. It has been observed that a number of accidents happen mostly in the early morning and late afternoon due to vibrant sunlight. Aside from accidents, this scorching heat can also affect the internal structure of your car. In this article, we will briefly discuss why you should not take a risk in parking-in your car under scorching heat and also facilitate you with some tips and tricks in order to protect your vehicle.
REASONS NOT TO PARK YOUR CAR IN SCORCHING HEAT:
Here are some of the reasons that will convince you not to take a risk in this summer and park your car under the proper shade.
- It makes windscreen blur:
It is important to keep your windscreen as clean as possible because it can worsen glare. Dirt particles present in the air can become a source to scatter sun rays thus lowering your visibility during driving.
- It makes car interior hotter:
As soon as you park your car in scorching heat it begins to enter the car thus making car’s seats unable to sit and car’s steering unable to touch.
- Sunlight can damage the fabric of car seats:
Due to sun rays both color and quality of the fabric fades with the passage of time.
- Sun rays can damage the dashboard:
The dashboard of the car is also affected by the scorching sun rays. It has been observed that plastic materials tend to emit benzene with the exposure of sunlight; as a result plastic components fitted in the car become harmful for all the passengers.
TIPS AND TRICKS TO PROTECT YOUR CAR:
Here are some of the tips that you should consider:
- Wipe your windscreen clearly before sitting in the driving seat. Also, check both sides of the windscreen to ensure that it is free from dust particles and grease.
- Always keep a pair of sunglasses in your vehicle in order to be prepared for any type of driving situation.
- Clean your dashboard with microfiber to avoid any dust particles and scratches.
- Use seat covers in order to protect the fabric of seats and also keep it cool.
- Use window tinting strategy or apply a windshield protector in order to keep the car’s interior cool and protect it against harmful sun rays.
- Frequently wash your car and dry it, so that the sun rays cannot fade the color of the car and make unwanted cracks.
- You can also wax your car in order to guard it against harmful UV rays.
- It is also suggested to check your car’s tire pressure first before start driving because driving under-inflated tires on hot roads can cause serious damage and might lead you to expensive repair service.
- There is also a product named as car umbrella which you can use when you are unable to find any shade to park your vehicle. This will make your car’s interior cool.
There are a number of ways to protect your car in scorching heat and bright sun rays. Whether it is window tinting services or wearing a pair of sunglasses while driving, these preventive measures can go a long way. We hope you find this article useful in realizing the facts that why you should not take a risk to park your car in scorching heat and make the most from useful tips and tricks to make you and your car safe.